If a PracSuite user is unable to reset their password themselves, PracSuite System Administrators can reset the user's password on their behalf.
1. Go to Settings > Users & Security > Users & Security and select the user in the list.
2. At the top of their user profile, you can select the 'Generate password' option to reset their password.
3. You'll be prompted to enter a new password for the user.
4. You can also choose to email the new password to the user and/or force them to change the new password when they next login.
5. Select OK to finalise this process.
Note: If a user has forgotten both their password and their security questions, select the 'Send welcome email' option, which will guide them through setting up both their password and security questions again.